Thursday 2 October 2014

between my work: another shocking, what's happen with sica and gg?

Annyeong. I'm seriously has no much  energy left now.  I believe that the whole K-Pop world was left in some kind of mixed feeling. Shocked, disbelieved, angry, depressed, stressed, didn't understand, and any other unexplaineable emotion. Well, some of that was felt by me. It affected me so, that I couldn't bring myself full concentration to what I had to do. I mean, I even wasn't SONE but it distracted me greatly. What would SONE felt??? *sigh

This nightmare was begun in the morning, when I read some k-pop related news (thanks God my connection was back). Nothing special there, then that news just pop up nowhere entitled with 'jessica dropped from girl's generation?' (from allkpop). The hell, what's wrong???Weeks ago they just announced that all of GG members renewed their contract with SM. TaeTiSeo had just made comeback with Holler.  I hurriedly read the article and, well I could take a really relieved breath. Since the news came out due to post in her Weibo which stated: 

 credit: Allkpop
From Sica's Weibo account
He? Seriously?? I thought it was a prank at first, and saw the comments below the article, I knew I wasn't the only one. I mean, the case was looked like she was kicked from the group by the company. OMG, this was SM that we were talking about and Girl's Generation, the most recognized K-Group in the world!!! Why would SM did such thing, like tearing apart the group, if they tried hard to prevent the previous case from departuring (like Kris' case)??? I mean, yeah, although I was SM addict, I should admit that SM was quite cruel to their group's fans (like releasing so many different type of the album for one same tittle), so it sounded funny if they were the one who kicked the member right? I could say it almost impossible. And GG, damn. I just couldn't believe it. No, I didn't believe it at all. Also, it said "8 other members", ho ho, what?? Don't tell me that the other members had 'agreed' to let Sica out from GG. I wasn't SONE but I believed that they bond was strong and since I never heard any serious conflict before, so yeah I just didn't give it a damn. Well, it wasn't like they never quarreled before, it was impossible though, but to think they could reach this kind of agreement for one member was sounded hell impossible for me. So I went work without any worry, smiled as usual.

Then, between my spare time in hospital, like I usually did before, I opened my facebook account, just wanted to see the new pictures uploaded by many fansites which I was a member in. And BAM!! They released an article about statement from SME about this matter. Since connection error, I couldn't open the site so I just read the comments below and those made my day went so bad. The comments lead me to my own conclusion, that the post was made by Sica, not stupid hacker like I and many thought before. And if it was posted by Sica itself, I knew this wasn't good thing. I got totally confuse, couldn't extract any reasons why SM pulled her out. What was the problem actually??? Thanks to my curiosity, I couldn't really focus to my work. What I wanted was my teacher went home as early as possible so I could check the contain of the news by connection in my room with my laptop. I told my friend about my concern, but since they weren't K-Popers like me, they just reacted with "What's wrong with that? Doesn't it happened everyday?" or "Really? That means ur SME was super bad in manage their artists". Uh-Oh. 

credit: to the owner
Sica, are u okay?
Sica was never be my most favorite member in GG (who cared my preference anyway?? My most loved member was Taeng) but something inside her made me kept wanting to know any news about her. I tend to ignored any news about other girl that I less like, but for Sica (since she often appeared on photoshot on magazine), I almost read any article about her that pooped out from any sites. 

Rumor flying regarding this matter was about her fashion line, BLANC. Okay, another shocked. I thought SM was fully supporting this? I thought no problems at all with this issue between her and the company and the members? Seriously I never imagined this was the cause of this disasterous thing this early October. It wasn't like I blamed BLANC or what, I just got hit so hard by this news. They said that the problems lied in the concern that Sica couldn't take both GG and BLANC as priority. It was said that they believed that Sica should put GG as her first priority, said that business could be taken as the second one. Since Sica was the CEO for BLANC that it would make her super duper busy, although GG's activities were already hectic and tight. They said that SM had asked Sica to choose between two, since they believed that Sica couldn't keep both as her first priority. These things then explained the post above, Sica thought that she already did her best for GG but the company and the members still didn't trust her and hence forced her to leave when she still couldn't decide one.

Since I ate up the article around 5 AM, the news about SM' official statement had been there. Sitting in the breaking section. Although previous rumor told about marriage issue (I read it before, but never thought it could be this serious). Here is SM statement:
"Hello. This is SM Entertainment.

We are offering our position on the words posted on Jessica's Weibo today.

This coming spring, due to her personal situation, she notified us she will halt her team promotions with the release of one [more] album.

Despite Jessica's sudden notice, the agency and the Girls' Generation members tried our best and tried to figure out a way that Girls' Generation's activities can continue in the best possible direction.

However, in the midst of insufficient negotiations regarding conflicts of differences in priorities and interest, Jessica started her fashion business. Due to this, despite ongoing talks, it has come to a point where the team could not be maintained.

Thus, the agency had no choice but to pull up Girls' Generation's activities as 8 members earlier than planned, and in the midst of while working out when to announce this, Jessica had posted her words early this morning.

From here on, our agency will continue to support and manage the 8-member Girls' Generation and Jessica's individual activities."


What was ironic for me was, even I knew that GG released their new edition of their "The Best" album, I just found out that they had new tract tittiled "Divine" days ago and just watched the PV story ver for the song this early morning. God! The song was so good, their vocal was so smooth that I really enjoyed it. Soon I searched for the mp3. I had this in my mind while listening to it for the first time "Omo, Sica's voice was really clear!!". Sadly few hours later this news became breaking news everywhere, shocking many.

Well, at first I really determined to post this soon at 30th of September, but I had my own issues that also needed to be taken care as fast as possible. So I was able to continue to write down my opinion two days later on 2nd of October. At due time I wrote this, there was been statement from Sica, update about Krystal and Taeng's apology to SONE.

Yeah, actually first thing came to my mind after worried about GG after SM released their statement was "The heck? What would happen to our f(x)??". I meant, one of the member was Krystal jung, the sister of Sica who infamous to be really close to her unnie. With f(x) current status as group (with Sulli went to hiatus with unclear period of time), I worried a lot. Since I was SMTown fan (I loved any artist under that company, yeah) and it seemed their line up this year (almost) totally in a mess with Kris' lawsuit (call me delusional, but I still sincerely praying that he would back. selfish? Whatever, I just miss him too much), Sulli' dating scandal and hiatus and then BAM! GG just added another problem to add my wrinkle (as if I didn't have wrinkle enough on my face). I knew, I knew, everything that happened this past few days was out of control. Sica didn't want it, the other 8 members didn't expected it an SM didn't get enough to managed it.

From what I read on Sica's weibo post was she 'thought' that she had shed her best sweat to protect both her BLANC and GG. from SM's statement, they 'thought' they had discussed it enough with Sica and got much frustating to tell Sica that working the two as the main priorities at the same time was impossible. So what was wrong then? A misunderstood from both party? A lack of trust from one party toward another? A selfish dream from one? Dunno, when they both failed to find on which way they couldn't understand each other, how we expected us, as an outsider who only got know from the very surface of the real problem here, to understand their condition. No, don't get me wrong. I don't blame them. I just asked you, whoever u are, whether u're SONE, K-Pop fans, or person who only got ur curiosity up on this case (except for haters, oh well, why u need a much hate on ur heart to people who doesn't even know u??)  to not asked too much from them. They deserve to get some time to rethink again this situation. We need explanation. Yes, but maybe it wouldn't come as soon as u wish.

Also, like I told u before, I loved taeng out of the GG members. I just couldn't stand it, that some people badmouthing her. Talked sh*t as if they knew her so well (okay, I admitted that I also didn't knew her more than them, but was harsh and hurtful comments really needed here???). After Sica made her own statement, people on the urge asked the other members to speak up. Saying that on that silence, they actually proved that they really betrayed her sister. And then, on TTS fanmeeting, Taeng spoke about her being sorry to SONE. Then what people said to her? Shouldn't they now satisfy that the member now speakin? Hell, but NO. They then bashed her saying that Taeng faked it. That if she really sorry, she shouldn't kick her sister like that. For the God sake, what that people wanted actually???

credit: to the owner
Sica for her BLANC promotional picture

 This was what Sica had for her statement:
"Hello. This is Jessica.
I was given a notice of departure from Girls' Generation by the agency on September 29, and I cannot hide my shocked and upset heart about this, so I'm here to reveal my position.

I have always put Girls' Generation's activities before my business or personal life as a member of Girls' Generation. However, despite my efforts for the team, I have been asked to leave the team by the agency.

While I was planning my business that I've had a lot of interest in since before, I had sufficiently consulted SM as well as the members about my preparation many times and asked for their understanding.

Up until the beginning of August when I was launching 'BLANC', I had received agreement and permission from SM, and congratulations from the members as well.

However, in early September, after only a month since the launching, the members suddenly changed their position and held a meeting, and told me to either quit my business or leave Girls' Generation without any justifiable reason. 
I explained that I had already received permission from the agency, that I had never neglected Girls' Generation's activities, and that I could not suddenly halt my business due to my contract with my business partner after a month. 
Ultimately, I pleaded that it was unjust for me to have to make a choice. Becoming a Girls' Generation member was the best thing in my life, and I had never thought about quitting.

Shocked about this, I had met with the agency CEO on September 16 to convey my position, and once again confirmed their permission for carrying out my business.

However, on September 29, I was given a one-sided notice asking me to leave Girls' Generation. Due to this, I was also unable to attend the fan meeting in China on September 30, and I have also been excluded from following Girls' Generation activities.

I have received great pain and cannot hide my sadness that I was asked by the agency and fellow members, whom I've spent 15 years with putting in all my passion and effort, to leave Girls' Generation just because of the reason that I'm starting a business.

I also want to apologize for causing concern to all the fans. Please understand that this situation is not at all what I had wanted, and that I've always treasured Girls' Generation, and that I will continue to do so. Thank you for always supporting and loving me.

Sincerely,
Jessica
See? There was misunderstood there. Lack of conversation. even among the closest friend, u could get misunderstand simply due to lack of communication (they said Sica leave for her personal matter and back to SK a day before China's fanmeeting)
Couldn't SM let her do both business and GG for the same time. Anyway, if then Sica couldn't handle both properly, that would be the time to ask her priority. If Sica then do great on both, would it hurt Sm and GG? Couldn't Sica wait a little bit more, being patient once again (I knew there was always limit for patience, but she has had this dream for long time to make it real rite?) and just assured her agency by pushing back her BLANC debut (what the hell with my word? LOL). Couldn't another members help their sister by assuring their comapany that Sica would do her best? Come on, just because u thought u were really close like a real family didn't mean u wouldn't need words to convey ur message. U had brain to think, heart to choose and mouth to tell the world the words inside u.

credit: to the owner

 I wrote this while listening to their japan single "Divine". I dunno whether the lyrics' mean would match current situation, but they voice sounded so sad that breaking my heart but sweet at the same time.

Here is the romanization (credit to doubler1230)

[Taeyeon] Oh~~
[Sunny] Oh~~
[Jessica] Amarini mo moroi no ne kimochi wa tayasuku yurete yogaakeru to kieru kotae sagashite teru
[Tiffany] Tada tachihadakaru kono CROSSROAD michishirube ni naru STARLIGHT ne~ e oshiete hoshī no ikubeki basho o
[Yoona] Don’nani tōkute [Hyoyeon] Kujike-sōde mo
[Sooyoung] Tenmei o matteru [Seohyun] Kore ga DESTINY
[Taeyeon] Todoroki o utsu aranami ni marude muryokude chīsana watashidakedo
[Seohyun] Umi sae kitto warete soko ni michiwotsukuru
[Tiffany] Itsunohika
[Jessica] WE CAN BE DIVINE
[Seohyun] Hieta tsuchi no ue o mo hadashi de aruite iku anata no MOVE nukumori ga sasae ni naru [Tiffany] (YOU’RE ALWAYS BY MY SIDE)
[Taeyeon] Naze hitori de umareta no ni deaubeku shite deau anata wa dare yori mo watashi o shitteru
[Sooyoung] Tachimukatte yuku [Yuri] Ōkina FATE ni
[Sunny] Anata tonaraba [Tiffany] Tsuyoku nareru
[Seohyun] Kowaimono nado nakatta hazunanoni ima wa anata o ushinaitakunai
[Taeyeon/Jessica] Kumo no sukima hikari terasu sonohi made wa [Taeyeon] Sayonara wa iwanaide
[Sunny] Sorezore no michi [Sooyoung] Aka reta sonotoki [Seohyun] Kitto omoidasu nodeshou kono negai
[Taeyeon] Tomoni ayunda michinori o [Tiffany] Akashi ni shiyou eien ni [Jessica] WE ARE ALWAYS ONE
[Tiffany] (WE ARE ALWAYS ONE) [Jessica] (OHH~~~ OH WOAH~)
Todoruku yōna aranami o mae ni watashitachi nani ga dekiru to iu nodarou
Kono kon’nan o sotto yorisoi mukaeyou ([Tiffany] WOAH~) [Taeyeon] Shinji teru [All] WE CAN BE DIVINE
[Tiffany] Omoi wa hitotsu [Jessica] WE CAN BE DIVINE

credit: to the owner

I wanted to post about the english trans, but I couldn't copy it here. Too much words perhaps??


Well then, I need to go back to my work. Stay strong SONE!!! Stay strong for myself too

XOXO
They’re way too fragile aren’t they
These feelings that sway ever so lightly
I’m looking for the  answer that
Disappears when dawn breaks
This close road that blocks my way
This starlight that becomes my guide
Hey, I want you to tell me
The place where I should go
Even though it’s so far away that
It seems like this small me will be crushed
I’m waiting for god’s will
This is destiny
So to speak, this small me is powerless against
The raging waves that give their loud roars, but
The sea will surely part
And make a path for me
One day,
We can be divine
Atop the ground that grew cold,
I’m going to walk barefooted
And your warmth
Will support me
(you always by my side)
I was born alone and yet
It’s as if I was bound to meet you
You, know me
more than anyone else does
I’ll stand up to face
Everything grand, fatally
When I’m with you
I can become stronger
There wasn’t supposed to be anything I was scared of and yet..
Hey.. I don’t want to lose you
Until the day comes when
The light shines through the gaps in the clouds
I won’t say goodbye
When various paths
Open up to me, at that time
I’ll surely remember
This wish
The journey we both walked together
We’ll make that our proof, forever
We are always one
What will we say we’re capable of
Once we stand before the waves that give their loud roars?
We’ll meet this distress, with a gentle intimacy
I believe
We can be divine
Our feelings are one
We can be divine - See more at: http://lyrics.kashigasa.com/post/98391071315/girls-generation-divine-lyrics-translation-rom#sthash.3COPxqRn.dpuf
They’re way too fragile aren’t they
These feelings that sway ever so lightly
I’m looking for the  answer that
Disappears when dawn breaks
This close road that blocks my way
This starlight that becomes my guide
Hey, I want you to tell me
The place where I should go
Even though it’s so far away that
It seems like this small me will be crushed
I’m waiting for god’s will
This is destiny
So to speak, this small me is powerless against
The raging waves that give their loud roars, but
The sea will surely part
And make a path for me
One day,
We can be divine
Atop the ground that grew cold,
I’m going to walk barefooted
And your warmth
Will support me
(you always by my side)
I was born alone and yet
It’s as if I was bound to meet you
You, know me
more than anyone else does
I’ll stand up to face
Everything grand, fatally
When I’m with you
I can become stronger
There wasn’t supposed to be anything I was scared of and yet..
Hey.. I don’t want to lose you
Until the day comes when
The light shines through the gaps in the clouds
I won’t say goodbye
When various paths
Open up to me, at that time
I’ll surely remember
This wish
The journey we both walked together
We’ll make that our proof, forever
We are always one
What will we say we’re capable of
Once we stand before the waves that give their loud roars?
We’ll meet this distress, with a gentle intimacy
I believe
We can be divine
Our feelings are one
We can be divine - See more at: http://lyrics.kashigasa.com/post/98391071315/girls-generation-divine-lyrics-translation-rom#sthash.3COPxqRn.dpuf
They’re way too fragile aren’t they
These feelings that sway ever so lightly
I’m looking for the  answer that
Disappears when dawn breaks
This close road that blocks my way
This starlight that becomes my guide
Hey, I want you to tell me
The place where I should go
Even though it’s so far away that
It seems like this small me will be crushed
I’m waiting for god’s will
This is destiny
So to speak, this small me is powerless against
The raging waves that give their loud roars, but
The sea will surely part
And make a path for me
One day,
We can be divine
Atop the ground that grew cold,
I’m going to walk barefooted
And your warmth
Will support me
(you always by my side)
I was born alone and yet
It’s as if I was bound to meet you
You, know me
more than anyone else does
I’ll stand up to face
Everything grand, fatally
When I’m with you
I can become stronger
There wasn’t supposed to be anything I was scared of and yet..
Hey.. I don’t want to lose you
Until the day comes when
The light shines through the gaps in the clouds
I won’t say goodbye
When various paths
Open up to me, at that time
I’ll surely remember
This wish
The journey we both walked together
We’ll make that our proof, forever
We are always one
What will we say we’re capable of
Once we stand before the waves that give their loud roars?
We’ll meet this distress, with a gentle intimacy
I believe
We can be divine
Our feelings are one
We can be divine - See more at: http://lyrics.kashigasa.com/post/98391071315/girls-generation-divine-lyrics-translation-rom#sthash.3COPxqRn.dpuf
They’re way too fragile aren’t they
These feelings that sway ever so lightly
I’m looking for the  answer that
Disappears when dawn breaks
This close road that blocks my way
This starlight that becomes my guide
Hey, I want you to tell me
The place where I should go
Even though it’s so far away that
It seems like this small me will be crushed
I’m waiting for god’s will
This is destiny
So to speak, this small me is powerless against
The raging waves that give their loud roars, but
The sea will surely part
And make a path for me
One day,
We can be divine
Atop the ground that grew cold,
I’m going to walk barefooted
And your warmth
Will support me
(you always by my side)
I was born alone and yet
It’s as if I was bound to meet you
You, know me
more than anyone else does
I’ll stand up to face
Everything grand, fatally
When I’m with you
I can become stronger
There wasn’t supposed to be anything I was scared of and yet..
Hey.. I don’t want to lose you
Until the day comes when
The light shines through the gaps in the clouds
I won’t say goodbye
When various paths
Open up to me, at that time
I’ll surely remember
This wish
The journey we both walked together
We’ll make that our proof, forever
We are always one
What will we say we’re capable of
Once we stand before the waves that give their loud roars?
We’ll meet this distress, with a gentle intimacy
I believe
We can be divine
Our feelings are one
We can be divine - See more at: http://lyrics.kashigasa.com/post/98391071315/girls-generation-divine-lyrics-translation-rom#sthash.3COPxqRn.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment