Thursday 16 October 2014

Today's MV: VIXX' Error

Annyeong people!

I got some error on my head, I just got an approval upon my uploaded case. So I could soon verified my student status, but to be able to do that I needed to finish 9 case reports (which are unfinished) before tomorrow. But I didn't get the feeling to finish it. Stay up?? Eeh.. I have to get up right after Shubuh since I will go to Yogya and attent my friend's wedding on Saturday. Well, whatever, just post this Today's MV first (blame my crazy mood)!!

Actually I wanted to write about VIXX newest MV soon after I watched it. But I chose Song Ji Eun's video first since I really loved the bright colorful concept.  Actually I only watched one video of VIXX before, only Hyde -I liked it, so outstanding!!- I wanted to watch their Voodoo but couldn't manage to see it 'till the end (the mv was too erggggghhhh! Maybe I'll try it again later, someday). So personally I don't know about VIXX. I fallen to their Hyde, both the mv and the song, but not deep enough to have me know all the members. I only knew them who have distinct features compared to the other. Only N and Leo. I knew N since he had pretty different face and hey! He appeared on Hotel King, so how came I couldn't recognized him?? As for Leo, yeah his facial feature looked so firm that I think even if u weren't K-Popers u could always recognized fro the other.

To tell u the truth, I anticipated this MV since Kara's baby: Young Ji, starred there. If only she didn't become the cast of Roommate Season II, I wouldn't bother anything about him. She looked pretty average and I wasn't a big fans of Kara. Nope, I never interested about her until Roommate crew kept saying that she had really unique charm different with other girl idol (plus she was the new member of huge group such Kara). So I checked Roommate and immediately loved her for her carelessly act.

Ok, enough with useless prolog, let's just talk about this video!!

credit to: the owner

The mv was opened by some random robot mannequin lying scattered around, then one of the member (anybody know his name?? He was quite handsome!) appeared, watching a monitor showed what was like a progressing of some process. The next scene shocked me. The other member acted as half finished cyborg with only their upper body had a shape. Hm, things like this should be considered normal for VIXX video. But still, it was pretty creepy for me. Hm.

credit to: the owner
Here is the close up. When they zoomed in each member cyber face, I just loss my words. No matter how handsome a boy is, if only half part of the body exist, I would run away. Ha ha ha


Since this mv had (absurd) storyline, let me tell u my own interpretation of the story:

A strange genius looked like man (since I didn't knew his name, sorry, can we just call him 'A'? Ok, call!) was wandering around in some weird warehouse that stored some half finished cyborg (other members). At first, he looked like checked all the VIXX cyborg, but no. His attention was given to one other cyborg which resembled girl (no wonder, that cyborg was much more 'human' and less scary) who had full human look. We then brought back to the A past happy life, when he had pretty girlfriend (hm, seemed I knew where this story would go) who looked identical to that cyborg girl. Sadly that girlfriend had some deathly disease that lead her into very sick state and finally died (oh, no). A sank into sadness and suddenly opened his shirt (wait,,,what??). It turned out he had some strange, undefined process that allowed some machine to opened his body up (kinda like a surgery, he had abnormal machine organs inside his!! Was everyone naturally a cyborg in that story???) and took her heart (no kidding)! Back to the present, that girl cyborg opened her eyes and looked unfamiliar with her surrounding. But crap! Trouble came up and A needed to fix her right hand before planted some memory onto her. The memory was owned by his dead girlfriend. Transfer was success, the cyborg girl was no different with her girlfriend. After everything seemed to be alright, some black suited men appeared and made ruckus. They caught the cyborg girl and inserted a cable through her back neck. Easily that ahjusshi found out that the cyborg girl was ilegally made. A and his cyborg managed to escape. With teary eyes, they looked each other before they reached mutual agreement without words and headed to surgery table where A opened his own body. From my point, I thought that they did self distructing where the machine opened their body and formed them into a heart. That way they had been one. 
Finished.

credit to: the owner

How about my own (messy) story? Disagree? Well, everybody has their own imagination ><

credit to: the owner
Wow, nice red light!

                                                                       The Lighting
I love the dim light on this mv, it added some futuristic environment. Also red light in the middle mv when the members danced. Looked really nice!

credit to: the owner
It's pretty scary to look at this close, but the one in video wasn't that close

The Special Effect
Well, aside of VIXX cyborg appearance, I satisfied with the effect. How they smartly turned 's eyes became robotic white, how they managed to make Young Ji unfinished arm looked real and when they became a heart.

 credit to: koreaboo.com
Simple yet sophisticated costume guys!!

The Costum
Simple and clean yet very suitable wardrobe! No weird accessories, only simple white and black shirt. Wait, one of the member did wear strange thing on top his head. Was it supposed to be like hat??? Overall I liked how they chose not to add some exaggerate wardrobe here. Simplicity is the best!!

credit to: the owner
Mr A and his human girlfriend

The Cast
Young Ji!!! She did good here, I actually prepared myself. Ready when she bursted into laugh and showed us her signature 'uvula laugh'. But hey, this story was sad story right, there wouldn't be any scene she laughed off. Even if there was, the producer staff wouldn't let her laugh as freely as she always did on Roommate. I hoped for nothing ^^

credit to: the owner

The Dance
Only a glimpse of dance showed here, but I could say that the moves were pretty cool and nice. When the member tangled each other at the opening it reminded me much to TVXQ' Catch Me dance.

credit to: the owner

Ready for subbed video guys??? Here it is!!
credit to: lovekpopsubs 15

And this is the official mv

Aye, I need to back to my task. See a!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment