Sunday 21 June 2015

Review: Himalaya Herbal Clear Complexion Whitening Facial Wash

Annyeoong!!!
Hello people! I dunno what kept me busy these days. This is my 3rd week in another city in East Java: Pekalongan. It's super hot here than I prefer to stand still in my hot room. No space for writting new post ;( Well, okay, it just my laziness XP.

So, let's just forget my past unproductive days (or weeks, oh whatever), today I wanna present u a review. U guys who read my past post would have heard about yukcoba.in, a website offering u to try new products then send review about ur honest opinion to them. Simply and good deal. Having chance to try a new products for free is such a pleasure for me. Thank u so much yukcoba.in!!!!!! Muach muach. :* :*

For my third review on yukcoba.in I got Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Facial Wash. Yup, they called it facial wash, not soap (we will know why soon). Somebody ever heard about Himalaya Herbal before??? Or is it me, the one who lives in cave so never know such brand exist in our world??? Well, I guess it's the second >< My very first encounter with Himalaya Herbal was when I saw JYJ Junsu carrying a lipbalm from this brand. I just, aaaaaa our oppa took good care for his lips. Actually I only took a little glimpse on the picture, but since the brand name was so unique and easy to remember I couldn't help but opened my eyes wide after saw this brand reappeared on drop list yukcoba.in. What a great coincidance that at that time I run over my facial wash.Lucky me, I was one from two that would try this baby soon.

The product came safely to my address at 10 december 2014 (I knew, I knew, it was such long time ago). Inside the package I also found a paper told about instruction for the reviewer and deadline date. Mine was 19th December, oooppsss don't u think it was too short to review this kind of product??? With that reason, I only wrote a short effect from this facial wash on my review, but, since I've emptied a tube I think I could wrote more here >< Check this out guys....~~

Sooooo....this baby was coming from India (yeah, u read it right). I was so surprised at first, it was quite shocking that India's brand was used by a Hallyu Star like XIA (no offense feeling of course), I wish someday Indonesia's product also used by them. This Himalaya has already have long stories behind their back, originally they were a pharmacy company. Around 1936 they launched Serpina (a FACT: first anti hypertension in the world!!!!) Woahh!!!! Applause!!!!!!! They product entered Indonesia around 2013 (correct me if I’m wrong). U can read more about himalaya

For face wash, they have 6 variants: purifying naem face wash, purifying naem foaming face wash, clear complexion whitening face wash, gentle refreshing face wash, gentle hydrating face wash & gentle exfoliating daily face wash.


That's what showed on their website. In real life it wasn't that pink, it was more orange in color. What their claim for this product:

What it does:

Himalaya's Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash essentially removes dark spots, cleanses and clarifies impurities, revealing a clear, radiant and even complexion.

Key ingredients:

  • Pomegranate is a rich source of polyphenols. It is reported to possess potent antioxidant and protective benefits against free radicals generated by the environment. Pomegranate softens, hydrates and nourishes the skin.
  • Saffron imparts a rich color and is used in various skin care preparations. It effectively moisturizes, soothes and promotes skin fairness. The crocin and crocetin present in Saffron promote a healthy complexion and whiten skin. Saffron is very effective in the treatment of acne, pimples, blemishes and black spots.
  • Licorice is known for its skin lightening and antioxidant properties. It improves skin tone and whitens skin.
  • White Dammer is a rich source of flavonoids and phenols which exhibit potent antioxidant activity. It soothes and moisturizes damaged skin, and enhances and whitens the complexion.

Directions for use:

Apply Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash on a moist face and massage. Rinse with water and pat dry. Use morning and evening for visibly brighter, clearer and glowing skin.

Oho.....sound tempting right?? I was so impatient waiting for my package after I read the description above. my face was about dark spots everywhere ;(

Psssttt..........intermezzo!!! I wanted to show u all the product XIA used. Well, actually I wasn't sure whether the product was right, but I was so positive it was from this brand!!!! And I remember it was somehow yellow orange color, and the only lip product they had in such color was this one ><


It was HUGE!!!! Well, I knew it was 100 ml beforehand but never expecting such big tube. Yes, my bigget usual face soap only came in 50 ml, so 100 ml was such giant for me (I have no idea how big 150 ml would be). But I was very happy of course, 50 ml lasting sooooooo long for me, how many months I would spend without worrying about facial wash????? For student, the longer u need to buy ur daily neccessity, the best it goes ><


Packaging
I had told u beforehand about the package, huge! Of course it was so economic friendly (love love) but it wouldn't be ur best friend on travel. I would think more than twice to bring it along. The tube was peachy pastel with orange floral printed (Saffron?? Was that u???) I thought I wouldn't look at this product twice if I encountered it on some display store. The package was too simple and I never heard about this before.
Scent
Strong!! This was my strongest scented facial wash I've ever try!! No, No, it wasn't that kind of annoying scent. For those living in Indonesia, do u know body soap GIV??? Somehow this facial wash reminded me with that GIV scent. For those whose overly sensitive olfactory sense, this scent could sting u, but no worries gals, u would be used to it. The scent wouldn't go away even after minutes!!! Or was it only me??? ><

Performance 
Okay, maybe since it wasn't "soap" so the foam was soooo minimal!!! I was so used with "facial foam" instead of "facial wash" so I found washing my face with much foam much more fun. It somehow gave me feeling like I was shooting and ads (okay, my delulu, but, which girls weren't???) Could u see pict above? With that much product it only produced a little foam. At firs I though "Aaaaaa, I used too tiny product, the more product, the more foam would come" but NOT!!! No matter how much u had on ur wet hand, the foam was still the same!!!! Hmph! So I pinched the tube twice. The first one for my cheeks and the second for my forehead and chin. I was much better that way! 
How it work 
Since I only tried it for 9 days, I had huge doubt about the whiteneng effect. But hey!!! my face was really became brighter!!! I mean, I was so used to my dull face that I so surprised when found out that my skin brighter than ever!! I was so freaking serious!!!! Hm, actually at first I wasn't sure whether this was due to this facial wash, or was due to my facial cream (that it could finally worked after such long time), or was due to my new toner at that tive (Etude House Wonder Pore Toner), or was due to my dilligent to clean my face. But 3-4 days after using this I confidently say so. my face wasn't get dull even hours after washed, or after having full time activity like before!!!! Then, do u know the sensation as if ur skin got pulled after washing ur face?? Nah, i nver had such sensation ever after using this!!!! Yippe!!!! Plus I could feel how soft and supple my skin, it also made my oil glands produced its secrete taking longer time (usually hours after washing face my face would start oily everywhere)>< And for my stubborn dark spot, it faded away! Well, u still could see it, but was much more vague! my hyperpigmented acne scar usually stayed for soooooo long time XD. So nice!!

my friend even got addicted to this. So, someday she run out her usual facial wash (she had much more oily skin than me, and she used facial wash too) and she complained about how expensive her facial wash. As a nice and good friend (ehem ehem) I offered her to use mine. It was free afterall--but, even if I bought it with my own money I would still share, u know? ;) And the result? She loved it! She kept praising how it didn't break her skin out! How it controlled her stupid oil and how it leaved her skin smooth. She kept asking me to find this product online since she said she needed to have it herself. I searched everywhere but I couldn't find the one who sell it in Indonesia. Luckily when we were back to Yogyakarta I found it in my favorite mart. We hurray-ed together (I even bought another product from Himalaya)

Conclusion
Goods! 
1.       Bye bye dull skin!
2.       Bye bye dark spot!
3.       Hello radiant face!
4.       Hello nice and supple skin!
5.   Nice oil control! Nobody told me that this product have great oil control! (FYI my skin is oily combination)
Doubts :
·         Scent, for some people it could be annoying, but for the other they would never be disturbed. I was the second one ;)
Bads! 
1.       Stingy foam!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.      Dunno where to get this product, well, I've found where so it shouldn't be minus from now
Will I buy it?
Yep! But I'm also so tempted to try the other variant

That's all! Should be back to my work! I have test on August, wish me luck!

Bye Bye

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment