Monday 2 March 2015

Today's MV: Jonghyun 종현 Crazy (Guilty Pleasure)

Annyeong people!!!! On my last post I told u about my new favorite mv which is: Jonghyun 종현 Crazy (Guilty Pleasure). Yep yep, this SHINee's powerful vocalist made his very own debut and became the second SHINee's member to debut after the scary maknae Taemin on last year. Speaking of which I haven't write anything about Taemin's debut though I really liked his MV. Actually I was quite surprised after finding out that Taemis was the one to have solo debut before the main vocal did.

Rumor about Jonghyun solo debut had been surfaced since last year, after gossip about f(x) Amber's debut spreading. Truthfully speaking I thought this guy would made his debut after Amber's, but he came first and shook the K-Pop world with his charisma and incredible voice. Jonghyun released his first ever EP on 12th January 2015 but the MV itself was released on 08th January 2015 gave the fans a different vibe than what he usually showed with SHINee. Okay, though I was so sure that almost all of u had watched this music video, let me bring u back to "Crazy (Guilty Pleasure)" catchy atmosphere >


From the teaser released before, we got a slightly  a peek of what kind of video SM and Jonghyun would show to us. Though I could only hardly understand the rough concept from the teaser XP I could make a guess about a dark mysterious video that would soon released. Well, actually the teaser didn't really tease me since I prefer Taemin's Danger teaser more (sorry, but I still love both :P). Crazy (Guilty Pleasure)'s teaser did give dark and charismatic aura, but it was far lighter compared with Danger. And we couldn't blame Jonghyun since the teaser only 19 s long (as for Taemin, he got 31 s long) so it really did told us only a glimpse.


Even on only 19 s u could really tell that SM was at it again. Yep, another box MV would be prepared for us. I never had any complain for this actually since I never found their videos were boring. It could inside the box again but the creativity they created never failed to impress me^^ Generally this video (or the lyrics??) told us about the innocent Jjong who  found out himself trapped before he could realize to dodge it. He was seen on empty futuristic room (at least for me it looked sophisticated) with blurry pole alone seemed to fall deep on his own thought. I love the way they consistently maintain the monochrome color through the mv, somehow it looked brilliant to me.


Even since SHINee "Misconception" cover album (which has 3 parts) I followed the creative design from this amazing group closely. I began to note every single design launched related to SHINee and hey, I even carefully consider to became Shawol (which was yes, I'm Shawol now, though I had no idea about how to officially become one, but my heart was^^). Picture above reminded me to cover of the misconception albums, a head behind a guy. Nice><



This time heroine, SM smartly only revealed part of her so she remain mysterious and dangerous. I thought this girl was very pretty since she emitted classical beauty that I adored. The red color just Well, u could get wrong focus toward the ad below, but no sulky face for me though since I myself enjoy it (remember that I was a SM fans)


What do u think after saw the video for the first time? I was thinking of "whoa,,, so Jonghyun was not only a dinosaur but also a vampire!" With a dim light, also light caramel hair color and ashy brown eye (I made up my own color XP) plus smoky eye make up perfectly turned our Jjong into a hurt vampire ><

























Bonus picts from his first perf on mucore. Genius MBC, the shine behind him radiated his handsome more ><




Well, I should go to school at this very right now. See ya on the next post!!

Bye Bye

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment