Sunday 5 October 2014

Review: Etude House Face Conditioning Cream

Hi there. I 'm back again. But not to talk about my previous post (I haven't finish the first 10 episodes ><). I'm back to write about something that made me remember that I had blog. Yup, make up and skincare^^.

For this past years I was into Korean things. Usually I only paid attention to new MVs, songs and dramas. But for this last 2 years, I set my eyes onto the Korean make-up-skincare products (later will only be addressed as K-product). The main reason I got interested to was because their cute and colorful package (yeah, packaging never fail to trap people). I began to save any K-product's picture with cute and eye-catchy package. I told my friend who also loved korea-things about my obsession (that exaggerated though, seeing I never purchased anything yet). How happy I was to find out that she also had some interest like me toward K-products. We often talked about how we would fly into SK to buy many K-products (and also to find some cute buys. LOL. Sounded horrible, yeah I knew).

Dream was only dream. I had no way to put my hands to those amazing products. That time, although I was used to internet, I still was very lack to find about what it called as 'online-shopping'. So I had been satisfy with only having the pictures, re-saw it again and again (how pathetic!!). When I got my holiday last year, I was back into my hometown and! Wow, I found out that Etude house had been opened in my city!!! That was when I with my brother went to find any gift for my mother's birthday). Happily I entered the store only to get some shocked. It was expensive!!! To pricey for student like me. Since I lost my confidence, looking around wouldn't feel so beautiful. I couldn't have it anyway. From any reviews I read, I knew they sold it much cheaper in their own country. I found a way to get the products but I still had to grave those desire. Trying to be patient until the day I had enough money to go to SK myself and buy as many products as possible.

Months later, my junior high school mate came to city I was living in. She slept over, around that time she told me that she knew the cheapest web that sold K-products. Oh, yeay!! After collected some money (I tended to spent money quite quickly since I always in hungry). The first product I decided to buy was that Etude House Face Conditioning Cream. I didn't know what was that face conditiong-thing. The only thing I knew was it was one of EH's new products. That it would smooth ur skin so ur skin could get ready for make-up. Was it BB cream? I didn't seem so since no 'BB Cream' written on it.

credit to: chic-princessa.com 
The promotional picture of Face Conditioning Cream showing Krystal clear smooth, and no-make up look
It was a multifunction, boosting cream that contain anti wrinkle, spf, whiten skin, balancing the oil and smooth face complexion so that u would ready for ur make up. Oh wow.

credit to: chic-princessa.com
anybody read Korean? Cuz I couldn't. I had no idea what were that percentage supposed to be. I only guessing that this cream would be best if applied with that cushion puff.

without much thinking and consideration, I put this cream on my shopping bag. While waiting for my package, I did the riset. Trying to had as many as reviews as possible about this cream (what a late!! I already bought it!). Gladly, seemed that most (if not all) reviews had quite good comments about this. Yeay, I couldn't wait anymore, come soon my first K-product!!!

Around 4-5 days after I confirmed this with the owner (coudln't remember for sure) the package was arrived safely (Than God!!). That was around April. I tore the wrapping impatiently. I just came back from my work, but since I had no patient I tried it right away. I smelled some kind of vague floral scent. It quite was pleasant for me, I didn't find it annoying. Well, since I tried it soon after I had many activities (which means dirty, uncleaned face. Ugh) without even cleaned my face beforehand I should say I got disappointed from this products. Oh, yeah, since I saw Krystal's photo for the promo, I though I could at less half of her flawless face. LOL.
Okay, quite fooling around, let's start my first review about this Face Conditioning Cream!!

  1.  My 6 months old FCC. Lately I used it almost everyday before I put BB cream on it. Really, before I just wondering what to do with this. I didn't hate it, but I couldn't categorize FCC as my favorite. I didn't found any significant difference when I put it on my face or not. It was like a month ago, I read somewhere (I believed it was from some EH's tips gallery) that if u used this cream everyday, ur face would whiten and ur skin condition could get better. After that I used it always before make up. Forgive me, it only lately that I realized that this FCC really made ur make up last longer. It also really made ur face smoother so u could blend ur BB cream or foundie easier.
  2. The back part of the box. Hangul only readers. So just skip it if u felt like illiterate
  3. The front box. It was white in color, but if it was under lamp light, it gave vibe like pink-peach color. So pretty and elegant. Actually I didn't expect FCC to come out with box, I thought with that cheap price (around IDR 130!!!) they wouldn't bother to made box for it. Surprising me, the box even made it looked like expensive than its real price. From the box, they told u that it contain quite good SPF (25!!), function as whitening, anti-wrinkle and balancing. Swag.
  4. Taraaah......guess what's inside the box! A tube! What else, eh? The tube wasn't made from plastic, but rather a material that reminded me to a toothpaste tube alot. This tube contain 75 g FCC (what a great deal, ladies)
  5. The sexy back tube. This told us about for how long time u could keep it after u opened it from the first time (12 months). Hm, judging from my first impression after apply it, that was quite short time. What if after 12 months and I still had a lot product to use?? Get away headache!!! I've changed my mind about this! Now I thought that I would run out of it before that. Also, this back told us about which material made for the tube. See the triangle pict on the mid bottom? It made from plastic afterall, but not type that we often knew since they categorized it as "other". Confuse? Don't let my words weiht ur mind too much. Hahaha. Although it didn't really show (actually the pict was quite blurr. Blame my modest camera phone), they put the production date above. Mine was 2014-02-13. 
  6. What I like most about FCC was the hygine. If u see the no-5 pict above, u know that not too much product stuck on the cap. What a rare sight for me, since almost all my cap from  tube product got dirtied with the product itself that kept coming out even before u fully open the cap.
  7. Now we know why only little (reeaaally little) product could come out and stuck on the cap. The cream was so thick!! The cream was white in color and the consistency was so solid that u might get afraid about how to bled it. No worry. No problem at all to blend it onto ur face. Even make-up amateur like me didn't face any difficulty to apply it. The color might also frightened u, how if it turned ur face like a ghost? Again, no worry. It did whiten ur face. But only for a moment. Soon after ur skin absorbed it, u would only see ur face got wet...uhm. No, not wet. Well, it leaved ur skin moist. And smooth. Now I believed it would be easier to apply make up on. Also, the floral fresh scent that smelled would be faded away. No additional worry for u who hate ur product smelling. I usually applied it with my hand (I didn't have any sponge). About oil control, hm.....maybe yes? Maybe no? Since I used 3 different BB cream (Maybelline Clear Smooth, Garnier and Caring) so I couldn't really tell. For the long lastin, yep. That was true. Even I couldn't tell the exact time, but my make up surely last longer than before I used this. 
 
Taraah.....Hide my face
Lately my skin condition was so bad. It got irritated easily, made me irritable. Well, thanks to my sleephead, I slept all day along everytime I had chance. That prevented me from eating and dehydrating myself,\. As result I got thinnier and my body water always lack. On picture above, I only put my FCC after I put my Ponds Flawless White. This cream would brighten ur face complexion without whiten it. Know the difference? For me whiten was like ur BB cream or foundie did to ur face. By brightening, they added sparkle thing to ur face, changed ur dull face to be more shine. I didn't put anything then. judging from that, I'm quite pretty, isn't I? He he he he

Time to uncover the full face. Don't get shock with my additional red spot XP
What do u think? FCC was quite good right?? When I stayed at home, I just put this. Highly expectating that it would repair my skin condition. Since FCC was a combo between skincare and make up, but had tendency to be more skin care type. Since they never told to have covering effect, don't get hysteric if ur blemish isn't hided! 


credit to: chick-princessa.com
Recently EH launched the new variant for their FCC. It was FCC Light. By 'light' I thought that it was about white color produce after applying. Guessing that, I told myself that I wouldn't purchased it. What if that made me really white like ghost?? Stupid me. This new FCC was made targeting those who had normal-oily face. The cream consistency was lighter than the predecessor. Knowing that now I think to give it a try after I finish mine :P.

Overal???

What I like:
  • Good smell!!
  • Bleandable cream despite its thick consistency!!
  • Smoothen face, ready to go gals!!
  • Help ur make up stay still
  • Cheap!!! (my favorite)
  • Bunch of cream inside (75 g!!)
  • Brightening ur complexion. EH called it whitening, but for me, it was more brightening
  • Quick absorbtion, so that u could move to ur next ritual
  • Good SPF, bye bye sunblock (as if I ever used them before XD) 
 What I dislike:
  • Not make ur face color even. They claimed that this FCC would even ur skin, but it didn't work for me :(
 Reourchase? Yes!

That's all from me. Hope it would help u <3

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment