Friday 13 March 2015

Today's MV: Xia Junsu 준수 ft. Tablo 타블로 of 에픽하이 Flower 꽃

Annyeong people!!!! Can't believe this post is going to be my third post for this week!! Well, actually I have new rhythm since I moved to Wonosari: having nap every day. That simple activity was very rare for me, so I amazed myself. Since today is Friday, we're back earlier than usual, I have nice lunch with my friends and came home full. I planned to watch Running man firstly then take a nap, but suddenly my wifi detector activated, uups, my next door room friend is using her hot spot! Hurriedly I went to internet and write this. So practically I steal her internet (gotta get her permission later ;P). Hehehehehehehe

This noon we will talk about none other our cute duck butt: Xia Junsu. Personally I prefer call him Junsu, but since I have error on "J" word on my keyboard, so I'll call him Xia instead.

News about his newest album and teaser for his new MV had been flying around weeks ago. But I didn't really like the image cut from the teaser so I didn't even watch it. Finally on 02 March they released the MV and I had nothing to say. Speechless. Really amazing and great video!!!! No more chin chong, let's take a closer look for our Xia!!!!




Bam baaam........What u feel after seeing those gloomy highlands? I never expected that this video would be having dark concept where the title itself was "Flower". The video was opened with "Xia" and the title "Flower" written with dark mysterious mountain behind. There was a vague image that there was something on the top of the mountain. The intro of the song was begun with "eerie" sound that had mystic aura.



Golden sculptures also seen in the form of bird and lion. Dunno why, from these two  I sensed a kingdom feel right away.


A door opened. Some men hid behind their mask came with scary aura. I could confidently say that the man in the middle need cataract operation very soon before his lens melt :D They broke through a castle or kingdom which Xia was the king inside. Telling from their expression, we knew that they didn't come with warm heart. A group of protest? Or even rebellion?


They threw something to the throne. See the man in red with blue hair? He was Xia who sat on his own chair calmly. They pictured a small people, who actually had a great number on this world, but only little of them whose brave enough to come to the higher people.


The object thrown turned out to be a head of broken gold robot. another "eerie" but strong visual from this music video appeared. I never had any good feeling whenever I saw something "unusual", and this creepy robot definitely listed on those "unsual" for me. First, why the color was gold instead of silver like any other metal made object? I came to deduct that those gold color represent the value of treasure highly praised by human. The broken human robot head showed how people nowdays valued gold (prosperity) as high as (or even higher) than humanity. The men threw it to Xia to said that they gave him what he loved most.


Xia let 'his' men showed their temper. Let the group shouted their voice, showing their disrespect, anger and wrath in front of him. He put his calm face, to the point he looked indifferent toward them.


He began to move with his small yet powerful troops, he showed arrogant gesture to tell the rebel group who was the real one with power. What's caught my attention was the troops. They dressed differently, as if they had  no concept to match. That was purposed to tell the world that they had enormous types of power that's why they were the one with control. And on the top of them there was Xia, the men with the highest influence who completely had control over these powerful people. These people was the only one lived in the castle or palace and the one who ruled out the world.


The robot began to blaze


Xia put his cold yet strong gaze. Did u see his silver nail? He had both beauty and cold nail to make everything worked his way. He only needed his deadly strong eyes to silence everything.


The robot continued blazing, it even moved its mouth as if it had something to say, as if it had its own thought.


Xia finally walked down from the throne. The freeze troops didn't even moved their finger when King Xia didn't command them, that's how much they had his words on theirs. He stored the act of the rebel on a box called "bad memories" and offered the rebel his hand and asked them to hold it till the end. Sadly, the way he asked the rebel was more like challenge them, asking would they brave enough to hold it.


Xia had given his royal command. New decision had been made. One more words, and the troops came to freezing position again. This time after gave the rebel his answer he saw something that looked like only Xia could see it.


It was a girl, watching from far everything that Xiah had done. Could it be his offer to take his hand was for this girl?


Turned out it was a little girl. The one with angelic face that could calm u down from any negative thought u had. She smiled and showed us her soft yet care gaze. I was thinking, could it be Xia was trying to portray the highest among the highest? Like God or Goddes or something as in his belief. It figured as a child to show a pure and innocence. Could it be Xia seek her approval toward his last command? Or he beg silently, asking for her help? It still puzzled me at this rate.


No more tive, the command had been made, the robot head was dissolved into a thick unknown fluid. At this moment I couldn't believe my own brain that told me this robot was going to turn into a drink! Should it be that far??????



The answer was yes! There was a machine that easily turned the robot into a tea or coffee or anything like that. 



Say good bye to the eerie yet misfortune robot, it now changed the shape into a cup of  luxurious drink. Judging from the appearance, well, it looked extravagant and had it own class. But if u asked me to taste it, I would say thank u very much, even if it didn't came from a unlucky robot.


King Xia took a sip of it. The way he drank it showed us how much the higher people loved the glory gold. Even if it came as a damage human robot's head, as long as it made from gold they would find a way to enjoy it. This scene showered me with a lot of thought, about how far people would do to have pleasure (I didn't say that we couldn't get any pleasure, but this kind of pleasure, I would say NO) They wouldn't know the word "disgusting" if it was related to gold. But, Xia, I bet the taste wouldn't feel great ><


I didn't disturbed with his silver nail, thick eyeliner or his blue hair. Things that I even wondered why since I couldn't stand look that out of normal. And this style definitely wasn't categorized as normal
 


The scene with this costume shocked me. Before watching the HD video, i downloaded the subbed video with lower quality. And I thought the dancers behind were in apes costume! Seriously I couldn't hid my wonder, why apes out of sudden? After such futuristic looks on the early scenes??? But after I got the HD ver, I laughed over myself really hard. They  just had black ash make up on their face! LOL

From this scene I could feel the power of Xia's dance. Oh, he was always one of our dancing machine that we could proud of. In this scene I also could feel his mature emotion and begin to understand why he was such popular with his musical.


Next after drink was a supper. King Xia got ready to had his meal.
 


Another shocked scene would appear. This time, even Xia himself got surprised over what he saw. U would soon know why.


Yep, the one on the top of the plate would disgust u more than gold robot that turned into a drink. Take scroll down
 

Yep, this one ladies and gents! The highlight of this video. I was uuuuurrrggghhhhhhhh when seeing this fish. What's with the head? Was it a dog head???? Yikkksssssss. This scenetold us that what we ate everyday actually came from disgusted things like this without even realized it. Our greedy turned our normal meal into a horrible pieces.



The little girl from earlier showed herself again. She was actually observing Xia from far.


Look into her smile, it seemed she knew some secret and watched overwith anticipation.



Finally came to his sense, Xia realized what was going on. he finally open his heart and nauseated over what he brought to his stomach. Couldn't stand it any longer, he vomited it, a blue electric fluid. Xia had been poisoned by his own greedy.


The little girl wasn't Goddess or something holy like that. She was onlyan incarnation of Xia's greedy. She showed support when Xia was about making mistakes and laughed over him after successfully fooled him



World is evolved. It's natural that u can't be always on top. The fallen Xia became a normal person and had to workd from the earliest point to survive again. he lost to his greedy, his own desire to take all gold to be his. 
 

I had to cracked my head to be able to write this review. No, I had no problem after watched it for the first, but to construct it into a word s was something else. As far as I remember, I couldn't find why this track was tittled "Flower"

Let's talk about the music video itself!!!

The Visual

This MV has the strongest visual ever!!!! No, it's not that kind of beauty images of pretty people, instead they display many shocked scene, pushes the boundaries on K-Pop world. This kind of MV is the one that I've never seen before. Xia dares to show his unique style of music that tell the world how far his perception about music differ with others. He brings the concept that actually is not new (post apocalypse as the background setting) but takes it to highest level of understanding.


The Plot

The storyline of Flower is one of the kind. It's going smooth but hard enough to hit ur head and brain. Twisted plot about the little girl still left me in awe, such a dazzling and puzzling plot, let the audience to fall into deep thinking about this MV. I could feel Xia's great acting skill, thanks to his musical career, he can display such dramatic acting in this video. Ck ck ck ck. i couldn't tell, how far our Xia would grow? 

 The Dance

Unexpectedly, the dance for Flower is much more simply than my imagination. We know Xia is the owner of heavenly voice and one of best dancer in the world (yeah, I said WORLD, not K-Pop) so we unconsciously always hope watching his hard, difficult level of dance. But, no matter how simple the dance is, we still can see the power of Xia, the emotion he shows during dance was remarkable. I have no words to describe my feelings about it.

Well guys, this music video really really really really really really really deserve ur time to watch. It give u different vibe, not like u watch any other K-Pop video. This is the power of one of the most powerful, best idol--wait, he is more than an idol--in the world. He is DB5K's member afterall (don't laugh me, I sincerely hope they five can become one again, and I believe it).

Althogh I thought that I've been think hard, there was another review that I think more make sense than mine, u could check hers/his here

No more words, just watch the MV urself >_<. I give u link for the video, subbed video and dance ver of Flower. Enjoy ^_^

credit to: CJESJYJ Youtube Channel

credit to: Lovekpopsubs15 Youtube Channel

credit to: CJESJYJ youtube Channel

XOXO

















No comments:

Post a Comment