Sunday 8 March 2015

Today's Gulp: Lotte Milkis Carbonated Drink Milk & Yoghurt Flavor!

Annyeong people!!! I'm alone at house now ;(, since nothing to do so I just opened refrigerator and found this drink!! I bought this yesterday since I thought I would be alone (my house mates went to another city this morning) and it would be bored if I had nothing to gulp >_<


I discovered this baby days ago, but I already had Bear Brand on my hand and it would be too much if I bought both of them. I always had no hesitation to try any new snacks or foods or drinks. So I resisted myself and promised to be back and get it. This drink came in two flavor, this original and melon flavor (thought Asian really like melon). Do u see why I was so eager to try this? Yep, that cute packaging (either it was cosmetic or food I would be crazy over them as long as they packed in nice way). I came to the convenient store yesterday to try this and my favorite Bear Brand milk (the white malt was no joke!!!!). But dang!!!! There were two variants of this newly drink, finally I canceled my Bear Brand and got the two flavors instead. Actually the first time I saw this I didn't see the word "flavor" behind, all I saw was only "carbonated drink milk and yoghurt" so I thought it was made from milk + yoghurt + carbonated water. How great it would taste!!!


The romanization of the drink's name. It was Milkis. Cute image of a man with balloon and....eemmmm a star?? It was looked like a kid's drawing. Do u notice that in English Ver it was a woman and moon? I still had no idea the meaning behind this drawing, but overall I like it.


Horah!! It was from Lotte!!!! I had memory from my childhood that Lotte was a brand of chewy gum. I thought that brand came from western, but it turned out that was from SK. Lotte group must be very rich? Chaebol?? They had departmen store (EXO, TVXQ, JYJ and other hallyu stars once modeled for Lotte Duty Free), foods and drinks. They also produced choco pie (my most ever favorite snacks) though I had no idea with one that Tomorion made. 


What's inside!!! It was full to the top!! The drink color was transparent white which was reminded me of water from washed rice. Actually I just had my lunch (I ate 2 portion of rice XD) but I quickly brought this to my mouth >_<

For the taste, well I should acknowledge it. It didn't taste as I wished, or maybe it was because my expectation was too high?? If u ask me to chose between Milkis and Bear Brand I definitely will come to Bear Brand. For IDR7, I prefer to have healthy sterile milk. But, hey it was always nice to try something new!!! Hmmmm.....it didn't taste that bad actually. But it didn't kick my taste bud. It had slightly feel of milk inside and dazzling feeling like u had with carbonated drink.

I haven't touch the melon one, I hope it taste better than this ^_^

See u on next post!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment