Tuesday 24 February 2015

My Resolution

Annyeong konbanwa!!! It's already past midnight here but I'm still awake. Well, half because I want to download some new dramas and half due to my new promise made last night. Since I've been suupeeerrr inactive on my blog for very long time, so I promised myself and my friend that everyday for this week I will post something. Hm, it's a risky and quite hard promise. But in order to improve my english and my writting and my imaginary skill I hope this promise will help me. 

Nah, that promise was activated since last night, and I had no idea what to post. It's not like my draft was empty, no. But I needed time to think and make words, and my current condition isn't really that good. Truthfully speaking, I'm sleepy, hehehehehehe. So I can't have clear mind >_<

Please look forward for my daily post start from tomorrow.~~

ByeBye

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment