Saturday 21 March 2015

between my work:Take a Look at Xia's 3rd Asia Tour Concert In Seoul 타이틀 곡 '꽃' 무대 영상

Annyeong people!! In this cloudy noon, I would like to bring u to what happened in Seoul days or weeks ago (sorry, I don't know the exact date and have no chance to find out more ;(),,,it was......: Xia' 3rd Asia Concert in Seoul!!!!!! I really envy to those who live in South Korea especially in Seoul since they could have many chance to meet their idol (not to mention that bunch of K-make up brand!!!). at first it was ExoLuxion and now this Asia Tour Concert. Ck ck ck ck ck, I really have  to save money since I must go there no matter what someday!

Well, so I found bunch of fancam about what happened in Xia's concert, but I'm a person who easily get dizzy, any unnormal motion and I will have heavy sensation on my head, and watching fancam is one taht categorized as unnormal motion since the camera keeps shaking here and there. No, I don't detest these people, instead I'm feeling very thankful for their thoughtful mind to share. If I found myself on a concert of my favorite group I would also try to capture them in camera and due to fangirling feeling, I wouldn't able to stabilize it so it would shake so much ><

Nah, I have quite nice feeling, when I feel that there will be no "official" video ver of the performance (means video recorded by the professional hence has clear and stable image) I would rush into some fancams, sacrificing my own body by heeding the dizziness, but sometime I have feel that this performance would be uploaded by the official channel, so I just wait for the official one to be uploaded. Fortunately,,,,,we can see Xia's Flower from his concert!!! Since the beginning I always wonder about what kind of performance our cutie duck will serve us.

For u who love Xia as much as I do, prepare urself for an oxygen and don't forget to tell urself the way to breath!


At first I was mistakenly watch the music video instead of the performance video, the opening is different, but who knows? The company maybe goes with different ver of music video like others have. 
 

Then I see the lightstick and I can sit back to my comfortable position, ready to enjoy the performance .


On the screen we can see a red root spread around and getting bigger by the time.


The dancers enter the stage, one by one, already fell deep into their emotion to express the darkness of this song.
 

Finally we can see our Xia!!! To tell u the truth, I was scared that he will perform in black fluffy outfit (the one when he has long weird hair and face painting) since I saw the dancers all were on black. Thanks God he didn't! Instead, he was wearing red outfit, the same one in which he appeared first in the music video. Well, I don't really like it when man show his chest to much, but I think I get used to what Xia's wear since his costume stage is always that kind.


The humming takes longer time than I expected, revealing darker atmosphere and mystical vibe.The 'ting ting ting ting' sound just adding the obscure feeling. I'm ready to anything, prepare myself to any feeling that would be out, tell myself that I have to control my own emotion. It has been to long to see him perform on stage, seeing his glimpse already tickle my tears' gland ;(


The song is begun! The dance is ready to break! With his lithe hand's  movement the fans and me flying into imagination about the song. 


This grimace!! The one that surely his fans and I can't resist at all, we can't be helped but screaming over his charismatic gaze. Eyes that show u how hard its owner did to be able to display such charm. I'm sold. Everybody will forget that he is the cutest duck butt ever lived in the world. He is not cute at all on the stage!
 

 That expression! I'm sold (again)!!!!!


From the beginning he opened his mouth I was like "Uh, so he didn't sing it live!" but I still love it, seeing him on the large stage like that already overwhelming me so I didn't really care. 
 

Again!! That gaze!!! The way he effortlessly (I know it's impossible he did this 'effortlessly' it's only fruit from his countless effort from the past to reach this level of performance) dance and sing and pierce the audiences' heart (including me) is so amazing. At this moment I feel really proud to be able knowing K-Pop through him (he and the other four Shinkis)


The darkness came again, flowing like a toxic gas and hypnotizing. It's the part of when Tablo from Epik High took the rap.
 



And he appears!!! Haru's appa is here to support Xia for his own concert!!! He come from the sea of Xia's fans and cooly broke the mass into the stage.


I never listened to Epik High before, but seeing one of the member is here is quite fascinating me.
 

And what shocked me more is he did his rap part live!!!! Wait, it's impossible for the guest to sing it alive while the main didn't. Could it be??? Could it be our Xia was singing it live too from the very start??? If that was the truth, damn, he has reached another higher level of idol. The quality was not much different (if not exactly the same) from the CD, is that why I mistakenly stupidly think that he lipsynced??? 


 After the rap, the dance breaks. The enchanting background voice galore my spirit.


I'm totally aware of my stupidity, look and listen how clear his voice!!!!
 

His silhoutte.
 

I can feel it Xia, I can fell ur heartbroken feeling. this man seriously just getting handsome more and more.


And Flower is ended. Greatly! Nicely! Awesomely! No words to say....


Seeing how much people love him make me relieved and felt happy. I sincerely wish the color of the lightstick to be red


And soon after that I realized, there were small yet clear red color on the bottom!!! I can't help but move my tears emotionally


So damn good! Good! Good! Good!!!!!

Check his performance by yourself and get ready to fall in to him <3 <3 <3 <3


credit to: the owner
Bye bye!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment