Saturday 28 March 2015

Pre-release ver of Call Me Baby is released!!!!!

I wake up as my usual habit around 3 AM and almost forget the right way to breath since I found an eng sub video for EXO' Call Me Baby. Hurriedly I watched it and couldn't help but to fall deeper to our EXO >< It had been long times ago confirmed that both digital pyhsical album of EXODUS would be revealed on 30 March, so this surprise really got me. Not to mention that this is the only track we couldn't listen fully after their EXOluxion ^^


U can find korea & chinese ver of this nice song here 



And the subbed video here :


Korean Ver
credit to: lovekpopsubs15


Chinese Ver
credit to: lovekpopsubs

Aaaaarrrggghhhh can't wait for the music video to be released!!!!!!!!

WE ARE ONE!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment