Monday 28 July 2014

Today's Song: EXO's Chen Best Luck~

Somebody missing me???
      I encountered some problems that I couldn't reach any connection for some time. It was really hard for me ;(. 
     So, I got my holiday, we all got it though. At 19th july we all had our last day in hospital and would have short break (really short, u know) started from sunday. But I reserved the ticket plan at 22th july so i couldn't fly directly after this season ended. So I just stayed in my friend house for a while and guess what?? I forgot to bring my laptop' charger! Damn! So I was no-internet for days. Thanks God, I found out that my mum got new laptop that had the same brand as mine. With hard heartbeating, I tried whether this would match mine. And it did!!! So here I'm. Alive.
      Nah, what to discuss? My head was once full with so many ideas that frustated me. I wanted to write badly. but now, those brilliant things fly leaving my head empty and confuse. Uh oh. I decided to talk about song. Actually for this past weeks so many songs caught my attention. Seriously. But I Chose one song that I loved the most these days. It was hard guys. Then, what song???? It was none other than ost sung by our superb vocalist: EXO's Chen!!! Yay!! <3
     So, the story is...Chen sung this song named "Best Luck" in order to show his support to his EXO's member (the other great vocal: DO) who took role in SBS new drama. The drama entitled It's Okay, It's Love and this ost was the part I. 

 Credit to: The Owner
Chen recording  for the It's Okay, It's Love OST

     Have u listened the song?? I bet all of EXO fans has laready had this in their playlist. Or, even if u aren't the boys fans, if u watched the drama I'm sure that u heard this song already and quite positive that u liked it. Since the song really smooth and ear candy!! 
     Best Luck had gentle and sweet harmony that matched reaallyyy well with Chen's voice.The song started with a delicate melody and a humming from Chen. The song wasn't boring at all and the chorus was addictive (at least for me :P). It was a story about man who loved his girl so much that he felt that he was such lucky to have the girl (okay, I'm melting). He believed that they were destined together and really thankful as he thought the girl was his best luck he ever had in his life. He loved the girl so much that he wished to be together always forever. A typical of love song. Actually after read the lyric, I'm not sure whether these two had been dating or not, since there was lyrics said: I want to confess my hidden heart, I love u
Nah? Quite enough to raise ur eyebrow, eh?


Credit to: The Owner
Okay, this man is my bias crusher in EXO. The more u know him, the more charming he is, I forgot the phrase in Korean to called people like him XD

      It wasn't surprise if u tried to figure out the similarity between this song with EXO' Lucky, since the tittle
just the same. Well, honestly I didn;t even read the tittle when they announced that Chen would sang for the ost. I was too happy to be able read the song's name. Listening to Chen's voice in new song definitely more than good reason to be hype for me. Then they released it, but I still unable to recognize the name. Only after I watched the subbed video I realized it. Hey, but this two songs were differ greatly, the only similarity only the tittle.  Well, actually both praised the lover, but u knew once u heard Lucky. That song was definitely for the fans (em, Korean and Chinese fans for specific) whereas Best Luck told about a boy and girl. Also, Lucky was such cheerful and such carefree melody, in Best Luck u could hear more gentle and calm tone that melt ur heart slowly. I wouldn't mind to listen to this song all day XD

Credit to: The Owner
The cover for the OST

Have u had the song in ur playlist? If u haven't, u can download it here, from k2nblog ^^. Do u wanna sing along Chen?? Check the subbed video below <3

Credit to: LoveKpopSubs15

Okay, I need to end this post. Happy Idul Fitri ^^

XOXO


 


No comments:

Post a Comment