Saturday 28 February 2015

between my work: February's Bye Bye Make Up

Annyeong people!! On my last post I promised u that I would continue writing about Hyde, Jekyl and Me VS Kill Me Heal Me,,but hey! I just remember that today is our very last day on February 2015!! So why I don't write about something new that I never posted before?? Like make up challenge perhaps? Well, I maybe super newbie on make up world, and my skill on make up is like a meh. But I have passion on that area and I have great interest to know more about beauty. I could be very awkward when putting some make up on, but I'm positive that I wanna learn more about that >_<

So,, one of my favorite beauty blogger, rinicesillia unnie is hosting a MUC on her blog featuring our amazing etude recipe offering some awesome prizes (it's Etude house and 3CE!!!!!). Well actually I couldn't confidently say that look I made for this MUC could be categorized as "flawless" (since the theme was Feel Flawless), but considering my current skin condition and my super ordinary make up skill I thought that this look was bearable XP


1. Clean face after I washed with facial foam and got the toner ready. Yea, I have quite big face XD Dunno what to do to that big stubborn  blemish on my right cheek ;(
2. Putting my Etude House Face Conditioning Cream, sometime I loved using this cream a lot since it really did "conditioning" my face, make it ready for the next step of make up. But it was depended on ur current skin condition, since sometime I stay away from this product 


3. Patting the cream with my ruby cell puff from The Face Shop, my new toy XD Every time I wanted nice blending, I would use this puff
4. Bam baam.....how?? By using the face conditioning alone my skin had been improved alot, I felt shame comparing before and after of my own face XD Those blemish even covered (though not perfectly)


5. Next step was the foundation! I was using Revlon New Complexion Foundation
6. Horah!! My skin tone was up!!! Could I say that my blemish disappearing magically?? Hahahahaha


7. In order to prevent oily face (I never using foundation before) I completed my base make up with a powder. I was using Wardah Luminous Face Powder, my first ever powder that I bought around 2 years ago (well, since they didn't tell for how long that powder would survive after opened, I assume the expired date would be on the box)
8. Cling!! Even I admired my natural skin look after "powdered". It radiated! Don't u think so??? Thanks to Pony unnie, I purchased my first ever brush from Baviphat and I used it almost everyday to apply my powder


9. Since I had quite thick eyebrow, so I always skipped that area and moved right to eyes. I had no eye shadow except Inez Color Contour Plus Eye Shadow Collection #05 Venice. I used the lightest shade to color my whole eyelid then layered it with darker color. I prefer using it thinly, and using brush was on of the best way to get my satisfied color ><
10. For the eye line, I used Etude House Styling Eyeliner #Brown. This product was so cheap but it would give u nice finish (no comment about staying power though, it disappeared and smudged the moment u touch it so be careful). It sharpen my eye line without too vuch strong color. I used this eye liner on my daily basis and almost reached the edge!!!
11. Taraaa! Well, my eyes didn't seem to change much comparing with before on this pict, but in real life it did. But the color didn't give strong vibe, like I said, I prefer it to be as natural as possible. I had no mascara, so just forget that step ;(
12. It was the time to curl the lashes! I used Etude house Eye Curling (guess almost all of my make up was from this brand)
13. I had quite long lashes that would shocked u the moment I curled it since it would showed very significant change. But hey, I took the photo with my ordinary phone, so I couldn't show u as clear as the real >_<


14. We jump to the lips. Actually soon after applying foundation I applied lip balm (Maybelline Baby Lip) so after done with my eyes, the stickiness would fade away. I applied my favorite lipstick then, Innisfree Creamy Lip Mousse #2. Since the color was so light and I still hadn't got used to that kind of color yet, so I tap it thinly with my lip brush
15. Carefully spreading it with lip brush. Why? Since this lip mousse could easily get sinked on ur lip line. U have to make sure that ur lips hydrated enough before applying (so, lip balm is a must!) and don't forget to regularly scrub ur lips
16. Next to make sure hydration of my lips, I applied Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lip Gloss #Berry Bella. This gloss would magically turned my light orange lip mousse it nice pink color. Sadly no matted how hard I changed the angle of photo to take, I couldn't capture that pinky lips on the pictures. I blamed it to my yellow shirt, since after I changed my cloth into purple shirt the pink radiated beautifully (but I didn't insert that pict of me in purple ><)

 

Horah! Final look!! Quite nice, eh? My right cheek didn't look as ugly as before and my complexion turned bright> Even my severe dark circle shyly hide under the make up. Hahahahaha


The moment I felt "beautiful", I couldn't stop pressing 'capture' on my camera phone. LOL XD


Giving u cute smile and don't care look ><


Feel my intense graze :X

And now.............smile............ :D This was what I called feel flawless for me

How? How? How?? It took me quite time to finally decided writing this post. I felt shame and relieved at the same time XP

Would u join this MUC? Quickly jump into rinicesillia unnie's page!

Thanks for reding. See u on next post XD

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment