Thursday 25 June 2015

between my work: Glimpse of I Remember You/ Hello Monster

Annyeong people!!!! My current favorite K-drama had been ended last week (School 2015, Who Are You) and I was totally sad until I found out the new drama on its slot: I Remember You/ Hello Monster. I just watched the first two eps yesterday morning and couldn't help but got totally exciting over this new comer (aish......my life).

I really want to share about my opinion about this drama, but the bad thing is my laptop getting weird since yesterday. I couldn't access my own blog!!!! It kept getting disconnected whenever I tried to open it. I wanted to talk much about it so I felt really hopeless. Hence I'm trying another laptop then I get my blog back. Sadly all of the screen cap from the scene is still on my laptop. So I will only share my impression about this drama first (hopefully my laptop get its sense back)




credit to: the owner

The lead are none other our cool Seo In Guk and our forever baby faced-beauty Jang Na Ra!!! I remembered read on somewhere that this drama is all about detective-police thing, so I never expect this kinda of romantic poster to come out. But, hey, this couple looked matched very well, don't u think??? I rarely watched Jang Na Ra's drama (I only watched School 2013, and I couldn't say that I really like it) so I never know she has this side on her. As for Seo In Guk, his acting in Replay 97 was almost hooked me over him.

From the picture above at very first thought that Seo In Guk's character was all about sneaky a little bit cunning man. And, also judging from the picture, I thought that Jang Na Ra would play serious officer whose really high self esteem. Later, after watching the drama u will find out that my guessing was totally wrong. Hahahahahaha



credit to: the owner

And then BANG! I saw another poster. I told myself, yes! This kind of teaser should be there to tell the audience that this drama is all about detective and mystery. Unlike the previous one, this poster exudes more serious atmosphere (even more thrilling than the very serious 3 days' poster). People would expect some kind of throbbing scenes from unsolved mysterious case, ah, and I don't mind any gun scene ><

credit to: the owner

Truthfully speaking, my biggest reason to get highly excited about this drama is that person in the mid. Hahahahaha, okay okay okay. But, don't hate me please, haven't I told u that my bias on EXO-K is this guy??? If not, then I just tell u now><

I have trouble on reading any synopsis. Just like, no matter how much I read the synopsis before, at the time of premiere time I would forget everything and enjoy the plot like nothing happened. It occurs frequently that I nowdays stop checking the synopsis. So, whenever the new drama comes out the very first thing I do is checking the cast, if I like them, then I will get the first few episodes, if I don't know them but I read a lot positive comments about the drama I will still watch it. Hehehehe.

As for I remember/ Hello Monster, I can't say that I like or dislike both Seo In Guk and Jang Na Ra, just I didn't find their previous works amused me so much (do not blame them though, it just about ur personal taste). So this drama sat on my grey list, I would watch it later, after I have no drama left to enjoy. But then I knew that DO Kyungsoo would play some small yet significant role it highed up into my must watch drama. 

For u who doesn't know DO Kyungsoo, he is under SM Entertaiment and made his debut as an idol on very popular group: EXO on 2012. Around 2014 he made his acting debut through movie Cart, and drama on It's okay, That's love with Jo In Suk and Gong Hyo Jin. At the time It's okay, That's lve aired, movie Cart had been not released yet. So public watched his acting firstly on the drama. And the response was daebak. People who had knew EXO thought that he was an rookie actor instead of idol. Many praised him for his real and emotion showing on It's okay, That's love (not to mention he acted as an hallucination created by Jo In Sung's character). I fall again to this guy (I loved him even before he started acting!)

credit to: the owner

Back to I remember You/ Hello Monster, I heard that Kyngsoo would play a serial murder (whoa, that suited him so much since fans awarded him a nickname: Satansoo) another difficult role considering his young age and his minimum experience. And this should tell u that it didn't matter a lot. I got goosebump watching him there. 

 credit to: the owner

Screen shot scene of the very first encounter from the cast. I love how they editing the scene, it brought u back and forth from Seo In Guk's memory. Judging from the first two episodes, this drama definitely worth ur time to watch.

How about u check the long trailer urself before finally deciding whether to watch it or not??? (pssstttttt...........I watched it without any sub and I found the script was so nicely done)

credit: to the owner

Bye Bye

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment