Friday 12 December 2014

between my works: Freebies!!

Annyeong annyeong!! How's ur day?? Mine was quite great. It was raining almost everyday here. Which was creating best environment for sleep. Which was no good for me since I need tasks to do. Seemed like I always had bunch things in my hands eh? Hahahahahaha.

I just came home when I saw package for me sent from yukcoba.in, a web offering u to review products on list for FREE!!! No kidding, they even paid the delivery cost. Weeks ago I saw a facial wash from some brand and I hurriedly filling their formulir and got chosen! Alhamdulillah...><

Since 2014 has came to near end, I decided to concluded what I got for free from this year. It wasn't that much, but hey! I never received such things before, so I was really happy^^~~~

 (Based on time I received them) Pond's Complete Solution Acne Clear White (sample size), Faber Castell Coloring Memory Game (10 colors), Listerine Natural Green Tea Antiseptic Mouthwash (sample size) & Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash

Not much but it was great for me. I started to know how to get products free from online and got addicted to it. I mean who wouldn't love to have anything for free?? >< Actually my first 'free' thing was a cereal I got from yukcoba.in months ago. Since it was a food, so I no longer had the product to capture it with my camera phone.

 Pond's Complete Solution Acne Clear White Multi Action Facial Foam + Scrub (sample size)

Which one of u never tried any Pond's product before? I bet almost all of u did. This brand had been exist since very long time, I didn't knew the exact time for sure but I clearly remembered that since my childhood, I've heard about this. On early 2014 they launched their newest product to combat acne which was called "Complete Solution". unlike any other series, this line had more products that hooked me. Sadly since I lived in small city, it was really hard to find all of them. This line consisted of: Facial Foam + Scrub, Overnight Pimple Gel, Pimple Cover & Care Concealer Pen and Oil COntrol Cleansing Wipes. Wow. Months later after the launching and when my craving over these had been disappear, I found an interesting thing on my facebook home. It was Pond's official account which showed page that offering people to get chance to try their Complete Solution series. I rushly liked their page and found some information that I need to fill some document. I followed the instruction and got email from them saying their gratitude over my participation and said that the product would be sent to my address. I was overly happy until I saw that from the same mail they told me that the event would be valid until January. And the time I knew about this event was definitely not in January but months later. I thought the mail was an automatic replay that would be sent soon after someone sent u email. Sadly I had no expectation to try out their series for free. But hey (again) months later a package arrived on my address. I was surprised since I didn't have any package to be wait for. They did sent it to me!!! Wow, Thank u Pond's Indonesia!!

I thought that they only gave the facial foam sample. Mine was 15g with "not for sale" written on the tube. it was small and I used in when I need to go traveling. This one had similar scent that other Pond's product would be.

 Faber Castell Coloring Memory Game (10 colors)

This was my second product I got from yukcoba.in. Since my first product, I had no chance to try out any new product. I did fill the form but never been lucky enough to be chosen. Around 2-3 months ago I tried to fill the form again and hey! I got chosen!!! Before had this I had The Connector Pen first in 40 colors. But my younger brother seemed to like it so I gave it to him. I never had time to buy the new one for me. Luckily I got this. Although only available in 10 colors, it helped a lot to make my note became better^^

For u who living in Indonesia and wanted to tried new item for free, u could visit their web. U only need to check their offered list, choose one of them and fill in the form. If u got chosen they would sent u the product and gave u time to try it urself to then making review based on ur personal opinion. Later u would received email from them telling date for ur review would be upload on their website. how's that? Isn't that great enough u got freebies and then u would see ur post read by others?? But I don't know whether they shipped abroad or not.

 Listerine Natural Green Tea Antiseptic Mouthwash (mini size)

When I back to my hometown, i found Listerine had new 'flavor' for their mouthwash. I've been fan of Listerine since years though I rarely bought any mouthwash before (they naturally pushed out from my needed list by other products since I need to selectively choose what I need. The suffer from kid who living apart from her parent><). I bought it soon, in huge bottle (200 or 250 ml?) Of course my mums was the one paid for it. This mouthwash lived my expectation. The sensation of green tea (which I like so much) and freshness leaved ur mouth felt nice and clean.

I found in their facebook official account that they will give this as sample so that people could try it out before buying. hem, I already bought it and I loved it. So why didn't I participate to get the new free one? Since it had been quite a while from the time it was released, I thought "Well, another expired event?" But learnt from experience with Pond's event I still stubbornly following the step to get it. Received mail said they would sent it to me. Then waited impatiently for over weeks. The package didn't come. So I just told myself that maybe since this was a massive giveaway event so they only sent the package on certain time.

I began to forgrt about Listerine and hey!! Week ago they arrived safely to me, at the same time my haul package arrived. Double happiness!!!

Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash

My third product from yukcoba.in that arrived just yesterday. Before I've been longing for their new Garnier Facial Foam and sadly the chance to try it out fell to another people (congrats for them><). If only i didn't saw pict of junsu using a lipbalm from this brand on the past maybe i wouldn't fill the form to try this. the brand was totally new for me. yukcoba.in always describe their products, but it wasn't the describtion that sold me, but the brand and the fact junsu had it. I wanted to tried this badly since i never saw any of this product either in my hometown or on my current town.The one I got was 100 ml. I think it was their full size.

Having loss my words to say goodbye cooly XP

Bye Bye

XOXO


2 comments: