Sunday 7 December 2014

My -er Months Haul

Annyeong people! Finally I'm writting here again, after like uummm...forever? Well, it couldn't be helped, I was so busy with my daily activities to the point I prefer to sleep when I had spare time.

Actually there were a bunch of stuff in my head that I wanted to write first to celebrate my "comeback" (errr what???). But days ago I got my long-time-to-wait package. Yup, I did ordered some beauty stuff to fill my obsession about make up. So I decided to make a post about it^^

Firstly, why "My -er Months Haul"?? I just recently realized that I was really too extravagant about my money in term of shopping. Yeah, I did spent alot on make up, something that people around me found it strange. Most of my friends prefer to buy any other longer lasting item such fashion stuff. And make up, yup it was meant to be used and u need to buy the new one soon after u finishes ur old one. Plus, the girls around me didn't pay too much attention to make up (wake up gurl).

Well, if u compared me to other girls out there who spent much more money than me to buy any kind of make up, u must be wondering why I called myself extravagant. First, I'm still a student who got her allowance from parents. My parent did trust me with money they gave, means they don't care how I used them but I couldn't get extra money in case I spent them before the next allowance sent. Actually my mum found out about my obsession and she just didn't really agree with my way to spend the money. She just was afraid that make up I bought wouldn't suit my skin and would only worsen my skin condition (I only shopped Korean products that actually meant for Korean). But I ensured her that it was what I loved and I wouldn't causing any troubles for them, that I would take really good care for my skin and my health. Back to the topic, so since I depended to my parent for my income, I couldn't carelessly spent them although I really loved make up. So everytime my shopping galore attacked me, I would really be careful. I measured what I need in a month (for food, internet cost and room rent) thinking whether I could 'survived' if I bought new make up and browsing whether the thing that I wanted really good or not. Second, since I was shopping in online shop I needed to pay the delivery cost. This was the things that make me thinking twice to shop. Whether ur package is small or big the cost would be almost the same.

Since I was stingy about delivery cost, I decided to purchase anything in large haul so I needed to save money. I made list about product that I wanted and ended up shock. The price was more than 3 millions! LOL!! That was almost impossible, so I scanned the list more than once and chose item that I really needed (or wanted XP).

I called it "-er Months Haul" since the products showed below were purchased around September, October and November. I was pretty sure that I wouldn't buy anything in this December (I haven't pay this month's rent ;(!!!)

Ooopss, I ended up talking too much! Let's just see what I got from this past three months!

 Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit in W24 (Honey Beige)
Fyyuhhh, such a long name. Korean really loves to named their product with long and (sometimes) ridiculous name. Well, but this one could be considered as normal and short name compared to other products. This BB Cream was on my whislist since forever. I was always wonder about Korean BB Cream. Before had this one, I owned 3 other BB Creams: Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream(Natural), Caring Color BB Cream Luminizing (that was my mom's!!) and Garnier BB Miracle Skin Perfector (only one shade). There were bunch of positive reviews about this Etude House's BB Cream and many beauty bloggers loved it so much. I see why now ><.  I got this on September, the reason I hurriedly bought it was it was on discount!! I got this araound IDR130!! Man, I couldn't let the gold chance slipped away right? I didn't have any regret. This BB worked so well that even my makeup-blind-friend praised it alot. <3 <3 <3

Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Milk
Yup, this one was the full size ver from what I got from my (mixed) haul. I loved how it worked to cleanse my face. And since I really need to take care of my skin, I bought it. Actually it was more than 2 months I skipped milk cleanser, I got busier and had no time to bought it at that time. I began to forget about milk cleanser until my teacher told me the importance of milk cleanser as deep cleansing. Everyone, milk cleanser is important to purify ur skin from any harm things (either it is make up residue, air pollution or dust)! So make sure to have it on ur skincare routine! I got this around November. Since this full size didn't have any discount price, so it cost me more than I imagined (around IDR16!! LOL)!!!

Etude House (Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam, Soft Touch Auto Lip Liner AD#2 & 5, Wonder Pore Freshner 250 ml), Baviphat Brush Set, Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse No 02 & 04

Taraaaahhhhhhh.....the highlight of this "-er Months haul!!!" Actually I also ordered Etude House Sweet Recipe Sliced Cake Puffs, but it was out of stock (sad face, I really wanted to try using puff though). This whole cost me around IDR500! Whoah! That's a lot! But I really was satisfied and didn't feel any regret at all. usually I would feel at fault whenever I spent too much money. But it didn't appear this time. I guessed I really went through many deep thinking before purchased it so no fault at all. I placed my order on November but the package arrived at 3rd December. Quite late but thankfully they arrived safely. Let's take a closer look to this!

 Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner 250 ml
Yeah, who wouldn't know this so infamous toner from Etude House?? It was cheap with huge product and nice result. I've been wanted this multifunction toner from veeeery long time. I got the smaller size since I didn't know whether it would suit my skin or not. Once I verify that this product was really from me I would have the bigger one ^^. I've tried it for four days now and so far I really loved it. I loved how my skin felt clean and fresh after I used it. I didn't felt sticky moment like I had with my previous toner. Could this product really work or I got better in the application? Dunno. I got it around IDR120. It was the most expensive product from my purchase.

 Etude House Bakin Powder BB Deep Cleansing Pore
Believe it or not I didn't really care about this product at first. I loved my old facial foam so why spent extra money to have the expensive one? I did seet my eye on Etude House Baking Powder product, but not this one. I really wanted to have their Crunch Pore Scrub since I loved it so much. From my past purchase, I got this facial foam sample. Since I run out my facial foam I teared that and I was glad I did. It smelled freshly lemon like the Crunch Pore Scrub! What made me surprised it also contain fine granule that (I thought) would work as scrub. I checked this facial foam price and it was cheaper (IDR95)  than Crunch Pore Scrub one. So why didn't I get this one as facial foam and scrub?? More money saved! Since I had this after tring the sample size so it was clear that I fell for this right?

 Etude House Soft Touch Auto Lip Line AD#2 Pink Beige(above) and #5 Natural Berry (below)
I had really no ide what lip liner for until I watched one of beauty guru used it on her make up tutorial. It said that lip liner would help people with dark lips (and my lip is really dark, the upper lip ;() and bring lipstick color out. I remembered looking for this lip liner for long time since it was so cheap. I got it for IDR22 each! Once i knew the function I placed it soon on my whishlist. I haven't tried them so I dunno about the performance. Hope I like it like other products. I got two colors and picked the dark tone since they told me to pick the closest shade to my natural lip color.

 Baviphat brush Set
This haul was full of surprise thing for me. I never knew the way to use brush make up so I never desired them. I hooked with Pony's Beauty Diary this past months, and for u who watched it too u must be know that she used brush a lot. Since she looked at eased with that brush I began to want to try it myself. Furthermore it looked much more easier to make gradient lip with lip brush rather than using finger or the included brush (something that I always wanted to create since I had lip tint). But make up brush is always expensive. I rather bought make up product than the tools. Gladly I found this little one with so much affordable price (IDR99!!!) that contain 4 brushes. Not complete of course but hey, I was still newbie though. having too much brushes would only confuse me. I did goes blank the moment I opened this. What's this for? What's that for? I used the lip brush (side left) and I found how easy to make gradient lip! Love love!

Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse 02 (left) and 04 (right)
My first ever Innisfree's product!!! Yeay!!!!  This brand famous for its eco-friendly image that I adored so much. Seems my December haul was like lippies galore >< I never placed this product into my whishlist. To tell the truth I didn't have many lippies in my whishlist. I never wanted to buy them until once day I watched other video from Pony (Love Day Make Up). She used this two products and I , without thinking much, placed them in my order list (not even in my whishlist!!) It was like I got possesed. Watch that video and u will know why. She mixed the both colors and created really beautiful lip color. Maybe this two were the highlight of this haul. Unlike other products that my eyes had set onto them, I was totally blind about this. I read the review AFTER I ordered them, bot before, so it was quite risky actually. The no 02 was quite different color with what I saw from the video. In the video it was light pink color but in real life it was combination between pink and orange. I intended to used this on my birthday but I couldn't resist and tried them before I wrote this post. And thank u God I did! I didn't realize that my lips were chapped and the color sat very ugly on top! I need to lip scrubbing before used this >< Plus, its consistency was way thicker that I thought. Maybe because it was a mousse?

 Samples!
What's exiting about buying korean make up was samples. Either u got it from store or online sho u would get it if u exceed certain cost. I always wait my package and think happily about what samples they sent me now. And for this haul, I got really surprise. They gave me alot! Comparing with my purchase before I didn't expect this. From my first purchase they gave 1 sample of Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base (which I accepted happily since I wanted it!) for IDR100 I paid them. then my second purchase they gave me 1 (again) Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base and 1 Face Conditioning Cream. Unlike the previous one I got little disapointed since both products were the product I had. That time I spent IDR230. So based on my previous purchased, this time purchased (IDR587) would gave me 5 samples. But hey, they gave me 12 samples! 10 of them were Precious Mineral BB Cream (Cotton Fit, Blloming Fit and Perfect Fit) in shades lighter than mine (No2 & W13) so I received it happily! Also 2 Pearl Aura Brightening Essences. I had this essence but somehow it looked different with mine.

Yeay finished! I promised to myself to make review about them. So I better keep it on my head XD

Bye bye!
XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment