Monday 28 July 2014

July's Haul

Taqabbalallah hu minna wa minkum
Happy Eid Al-Fitr for my brotherhood in Islam all over the world. Hope we could live in His bless always. Amen.

Today I'm sitting in my house in full make up and ready to welcome any guest coming to our house. It's boring in this noon sice I believe people prefer to lay over in their own houses and  start to visit their relatives again in evening when sun becomes dimmer. So I'm trying to killing time and blogging was my choice.

Since july will end soon and I'm quite sure that I wouldn't buy anything again this month, so let's look what I got in this month. Not much tough. Check this out gals <3

Garnier Night Cream Sleeping Essence Sakura White
Remember my first haul post?? When I told u that I got wrong cream, soon after I bought the day cream of this series, I purchase the right one I wanted. Actually I wasn't sure whether I got this in june or july, since it was only day or two days after I had the day cream. It wasn't intentional tough, when I accompanied my friend to convenience store, I found this and without thinking much I bought it. judging the packaging, no wonder I thought it was the day cream at first. But hey, this tube was much better than jar one. Why?? Since I could bring this anywhere without worrying it would spill and this form saving so much space in my bag. Performance? I really love it!!! Once I applied it in my face I fell for the scent! It was fresh without much sharp fragrance. And, OMG!! It really did it's job. I wake up without oily face like I usually had with or without night cream before. It also faded out my dark spot from acne. I really did!! I love it, thinking to have it again since now I almost dried it out.

Pond's Flawless White Day Cream, Pond's Flawless White Night Cream, Pond's Flawless White Serum
Xixixixi, these three product cost around IDR 200, a number that definitely stopped me buying it. Well, since I got it from my mother, so I didn't lost anything. At first I was wonder why it cost so much, then I found out why after seeing the products. The cream was the big size which each was 50 g (or mg??). Actually I got this even before I had my garnier sakura white series. I asked my mum to buy me these since I couldn't find it my city. I never tried it before, I was just out of my skin care products and by coincidence I read some info about this. My mum bought it soon after I asked her, but unfortunately she wasn't able finding time to send it to me. Finally I could touch it after I came home. Since I still use my garnier sakura white, so I haven't open this yet.

Etude House Baby Choux Base:Peach Choux, Etude House Pearl Aura Trial Kit, Etude House Styling Eyeliner Brown, The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Aqua Proof Marker Tint red
Quite much, eh? Comparing to what I got from last shopping this was 3x more expensive since I got more products. Actually I also ordered Etude House Eye's Cream Mint Cooling, but it looked like the product wasn't available. Sad, since I'm out of eye cream.

Etude house Baby Choux Base:Peach Choux
I was sold after watching the CF. Well, actually I was fell for the jar packaging which was suuper cute and innovative, but it seemed Etude House didn't produce it again and rather they replaced the packaging with tube, which was far more simple, and add extra product inside with the same price as the jar type. If only I didn't try their Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion, I would buy the Mint Choux without thinking much. Like Pond's Flawless White Series, I haven't touch this base since I'm in home now, and my mum would nag a lot if it related with my face products. I hope I was destined with this product since I love the CF. I didn't have quite good result with the Berry Choux that I got the sample from my past purchase. The price was around IDR 100

The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Aqua Proof Marker Tint Red
I changed my order from other brand tint to this since i read review said it really had good waterproof color. Since I wanna have pretty lip color even after eating and drinking, so I decided to have this, even it cost much than my initial tint I wanted, it was around IDR 60. I chose the red one over the pink coz I thought pink would be too bright for me. Only used it three times and my friends looked over like she never saw me before. Was the color too red? I didn't think so. Then my mum saw me with this and rushly asked me to wiped it off. Uh oh, I will use it again after I back to java. I wouldn't know how to wear it if I didn't keep use it, rite? I believe I could find way to wear this without rising any eyebrows of people.

Etude House Styling Eyeliner Brown
I was wonder with what kind of result produced by Korean eyeliner, so I bough this. Beside, it also cheap, no more than IDR 30 needed to have this. I chose brown color, actually I wanted to buy the white one too, but many reviews said this eyeliner was quite bad that it broken easily. Hm, then let just try one. So far I didn't find any problem with it, the color was good that my friend thought I didn't wear anything. Maybe I will get headche when I need to sharpen it, since the rod was so thin.


Etude House Pearl Aura Trial Kit
This trial one had a lot cheaper price than the full size. This both cost around IDR 30 in clear plastic case that really travel friendly. The full size one each cost more than IDR 150, really great deal rite?? This skin care was the new product from Etude House that said would make ur face bright and shine like pearl. Still, due to garnier, I haven't try it yet. I guess I wouldn't need to buy any cream until next year. If u see the product image in any online shop, u would think the tube was quite big. In reality it was really small, well, what u expect from only 10 and 15 ml? Nonetheless, I'm thinking to repurchase this trial again if it works well in my face. Why? Cheap. Cheap. Cheap. Hahahahahaha.

 Luna Eye Contact Lens Diamond Black
Did I tell u that I broke my glasses? Man, it was no more than a year since I got my lastest glasess, I didn't have any courage to tell my parents. So, a day before my flight, I purchased this lenses to prevent me looked like idiot in airport. I prefer the transparent one actually, but the brand that had it was more expensive than this. I wasn't sure I could care my lenses, so I chose the cheapest one, if I didn't like it, I wouldn't loss much. Haahahaha. When I wore it, it worked pretty good to me. I thought I could adapt well. But guess what? My parents disagreed with this contact lenses, specifically my father. They still found out it was so scary to wear something directly onto ur eyes. So they forbid me wearing this again. Soon, tomorrow after I arrived in my hometown they bought me the new glasses so I wouldn't have any reasons wearing my lenses. I wasn't protest tough since I still prefer glasses.But I forgot to take pict of my new glasses. Kekekeke

That's all. Actually my mum bought me two new baby dolls (She really hates me wearing my usual clothes). One green shirt with pink trouser and the other was a set of yellow cloth with cute black cartoon printing.

Bye bye annyeong...
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment