Sunday 1 June 2014

morning me: etude house precious mineral magic any cushion-pink

ayo watsup!!!!!! i'm in the middle of my hectic-crazy schedule which made me have night shift on saturday and morning shift for the very next sunday. stupidly, i didn't get any sleep in the friday night cuz i was too excited browsing here and there. actually i have a very nasty headache right now, but since i decided to write a post this morning, so yeah i will write it down.
initially,  i planned to bath after my teacher did her visit in sunday morning, but as i thought once more, i decided to bath as soon as the sun rose (wth with my vocab???). and it was really best decision i've made today, since my teacher visited around 2 pm!!!!
well, then back to the topic. i was too lazy to put any baby cream, so i just thinking to put my face conditioning cream and then pat some loose powder on my face. then my eyes suddenly crossed with my long-time-no-use precious mineral magic any cushion.
my mini magic any cushion
i bought this around half month ago when i saw they sold this mini magic any cushion, i purchased it right away after saw it on some olshop (even bothering my mother by asking her to transfer the money since i couldn't out my self to do it). it's pretty interesting that 3 of this products weight 12 g in total (1 product=4 g), which is 3 g lesser than the full size, but it cost faaaaaaaaar cheaper than the full size. plus, u get 3 different shade to try out and find which color suits u best. thanks god i decided to have this first before purchase the full size, since i was into the mint color but it turned out the peach one looked best for my skin.
since i've already tried the mint and peach one, this morning i chose the pink to use. and yeah, even after read the description for the pink color i knew that this color wouldn't suit well with me (it was made for the pale skin people, and my skin was too much far to be categorized as pale ><)
after applied my face conditioning cream, i dab the magic pink onto my face. dab it there. dab it here. and since i'm new to this beauty world, so i still lack in many ways to express how some products worked. kekekekekeke. sorry.
me with face conditioning cream+magic pink
i just cut my make up in magic pink, consciously forgot the loose powder. well, i was in sort of a hurry tough. can u see my bright (what i thought) smile even tough i lack of sleep lately? lols.
this magic pink didn't make my face too white like wearing mask like the mint did. i need to re-applying for several time to make the uneven skin of mine became unnoticeable. maybe, since it was made for the pale skin, so this color didn't white the skin out. it did cover (slightly) my redness from my acne scar. but, my skin getting better nowdays.
ps: do u notice those dark dark circle?
well, since my headache getting worse, i forgot what i planned to write. beside it seems like i have case presentation for tomorrow, but i just did my preparation for like less than 5 %. i'm so die......T_____T
bye
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment