Thursday 1 May 2014

escape

Gyyaaaaahhhhhhh,,,,,,tomorrow i'll have my last exam for this station n yet i still sitting here surfing, boring. i really shouldn't do this, but my head felt heavy n strangely those headache disappear when i'm not studying. lol.
then, what should i write here? eemmm, firstly i almost forget that i had blog. nowdays i loved to read reviews about korean beauty product from kindly blogger all over the world. n that made me want to review mine also, though i don't have many products from korea but from the first i loved to try new product. from foods to cosmetics. i want to share my opinion about what i'm using now, but i haven't take their picts yet, so i think post without picts will be suuperr boring. i'll take some after my test ^^
btw, my network connection is in dangerous cuz i've used almost all gb that i had *crying. i hope it will stay until i get my money to repurchase it.
just like i said before, a post without single pict will be so plain, so i decided to find some old photos just to make it look full. kekekeke,,,
i'll find something good to post later
bye bye..<3



No comments:

Post a Comment